General Sales Conditions
Acceptance of Terms: By purchasing and using the services provided by AzuriomCloud, you agree to be bound by the following general sales conditions. These conditions form a legally binding agreement between you (the customer) and AzuriomCloud.
Service Description: AzuriomCloud offers prepaid website hosting services that include server space, bandwidth, and technical support. The services provided are subject to the terms and conditions outlined herein.
- All payments for AzuriomCloud services must be made in advance, are finals and non-refundable
- AzuriomCloud reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. Any changes in pricing will be communicated in advance.
- Payment methods accepted by AzuriomCloud may include credit/debit cards, PayPal, or any other payment method specified by AzuriomCloud.
- AzuriomCloud will make reasonable efforts to ensure that its services are available and functional. However, occasional downtime and interruptions may occur due to maintenance, upgrades, or unforeseen circumstances.
- AzuriomCloud will not be held liable for any damages or losses resulting from service interruptions, except as specified in a Service Level Agreement (SLA) if applicable.
- You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date information during the signup process.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using AzuriomCloud's services.
- You are solely responsible for the content hosted on your website and for ensuring that it does not violate any laws or infringe upon the rights of third parties.
- You must maintain the security and confidentiality of your account login credentials and notify AzuriomCloud immediately of any unauthorized access or use.
- Either party may terminate the agreement at any time with prior written notice or with the natural termination of a prepaid service.
- Upon termination, AzuriomCloud will not provide any refunds for left over prepaid credits.
- AzuriomCloud reserves the right to suspend or terminate services immediately, without notice, in the event of any violation of these sales conditions.
Limitation of Liability:
- AzuriomCloud will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use its services.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These sales conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where AzuriomCloud is based. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these conditions shall be resolved in the courts of that jurisdiction.
Amendments: AzuriomCloud reserves the right to modify these sales conditions at any time. Updated sales conditions will be posted on the AzuriomCloud website, and your continued use of the services after such changes will indicate your acceptance of the modified conditions.